WHO ARE WE?
We are Svelte Studio Ltd, also operating under the business name of Joyce Chiang. Our website address is: https://www.joycechiang.co. We can be reached anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND USAGE
We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us when you access our website. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to respond to your request.
- This includes information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
- This can include information you provide to us when you register for an account, fill in a form, correspond with us via the website, email or otherwise, subscribe to our mailing list or other forms of marketing communications, or purchase a product or products through our website.
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Use as feedback to improve our website and products/services.
- We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- We may use your email address to send you information pertaining to your order. If you choose to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include updates from the studio, promotions, special offers, product or service information etc. You can choose to opt-out anytime, we include an unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email, or you can email us at email@example.com, and we can help you unsubscribe from the mailing list.
We share your personal information to third parties in order to fulfill your request, and to better understand how to better serve you. For example:
- We use Squarespace to power our website
- We use Shopify to power our online shop - you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy/
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ ; you can choose to opt-out of Google Analytics with this plug in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- We use Mailchimp and Leadpages to send emails to you. You also may also be added to our email list if you explicitly give consent while filling out a contact form, or when entering an email address in exchange for free content. You can unsubscribe to these emails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found in these emails or by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can read about how Mailchimp uses your Personal Information here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. However, we cannot delete data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
When you place an order through the website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website.